Saturday, August 3, 2013

Legends of the Summer Tour Review

Legends of the Summer Tour 


A week ago today I still had a post concert glow from seeing Justin Timberlake and Jay Z put on an incredible concert dubbed as The Legends of the Summer Tour. I saw the pair at Candlestick Park in San Francisco, CA last Friday. Besides the fact that I was no where near prepared for the cold (umm it is summer, come on!) it was an amazing night. I have never seen two artist put on a show that meshes so well together. No one upstaged the other and they both were out there for equal amounts of time. Not being a giant rap fan I figured I wouldn't be crazy about the Jay Z part but her definitely gained another fan that night because he was amazing. Being a giant Justin fan I thought he was perfect as usual. 
This was my view at the concert. You can see Justin singing!
Though both men have new albums they both sang a large amount of their older songs and big hits which had everyone singing along and having a blast. Most people that have seen the show have said it was one of the greatest concerts that they have ever attended and I would have to agree. I can not remember the last time I had so much fun. Along with this tour Justin will be doing another tour this fall after he releases the second part to the 20/20 Experience. Hopefully I will be attending one of those shows as well and as you can imagine I can not wait till then! If you are not able to make it out to the The Legends of the Summer Tour check out Justin's new video for his newest single "Take Back the Night" and it will give you a little taste of how it was. The video shows footage from his first of two shows he did at Yankee Stadium early in the tour. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment