Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Top Five

My top five stories of the week



1. Funny girl Jenny McCarthy joined the cast of the long running daytime talk show "The View".  This is interesting since I feel like Jenny has a very different opinion than a lot of previous and maybe even current people on the show. Jenny is also very outspoken and does not hide what she thinks which I think will be very interesting to see on the show. She is replacing former co-host Elizabeth Hasslebeck. Could you imagine if she would have stayed on the show and then Jenny would have joined the cast? Things would have been heated sometimes I am sure. All in all I think it will be a nice change for the show. 








2. This week many girls had their dreams crushed when we learned that rocker hottie Adam Levine is now engaged to Victoria Secret supermodel Behati Prinsloo. As much as I hate to see Adam off the market it is nice to see him so happy and with Behati who seems so sweet and adorable. The two are still in the very early stages of their engagement so no wedding dates have been thrown around but I am sure we will learn more details as the months go by. I personally can't wait for these two to start having babies because they are going to be beautiful! Congrats Adam and Behati. 








3. Were you an Uncle Jessie fan back in the 90's? Well tonight is your lucky night because Jessie and the Rippers are the guest band on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon". Personally I feel John Stamos was fun to look at back in the 90's and is still looks amazing now. I am sure Jimmy has something hilarious planned to go with this Jessie and the Rippers reunion which only makes watching more appealing. I know I will be watching tonight that is for sure!









4. If you are anything like me (and millions of other people) you are sitting on pins and needles waiting for the arrival of the royal baby. Today their were rumors she was rushed by helicopter to London so she could give birth but it turns out this is not true and the royal heir is still sitting pretty in the womb. I am going to say this weekend she will give birth. And when she does I will be sure to post on here will all of the amazing details including the gender of the baby. Can't wait! 









5. And sadly we learned this week what the cause of death was for "Glee" star Cory Monteith.  He passed away from mixed-drug toxicity involving heroine and alcohol. The actor has been cremated though there was a viewing of the body for his mother, brother and girlfriend/co-star Lea Michele. At this time there are no plans for a memorial service. My thoughts are with his family and Lea at this time.  





No comments:

Post a Comment