Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cory Monteith dead at 31

Cory Monteith found dead in hotel room


It is with much sadness and disbelief I report that E!News has confirmed that "Glee" actor Cory Monteith has indeed passed away at the very young age of 31. His body was found in a Canadian hotel called the Fairmount Pacific Hotel in Vancouver after he did not check out yesterday. The police chief on the case says their are no signs of foul play and no cause of death has been released.I have written before on here about Cory and how he has struggled with drug problems in the past and recently did a stay in rehab and seemed to be doing great after getting out. His relationship with his on/off TV girlfriend Lea Michele has been going great so much so there were talks of wedding bells and babies. His show "Glee" was also recently picked up for two more seasons. From the outside it looked like Cory's life was going up and looking great so it makes me so saddened to think of this actor to be gone. My thoughts are with Lea, his family, and the whole Glee cast who I am sure is even more shocked than I am. Rest in peace Cory!  


No comments:

Post a Comment