Thursday, August 18, 2016

NKOTB on Fuller House

"Fuller House" special guests in Season 2


Being a lifelong boy band fan I always get excited when I hear an old favorite is going to be featured in something where we can relive their greatness. Today news broke that the late 80's early 90's boy band New Kids on the Block will be featured on an episode of the hit Netflix show "Fuller House" which is a reboot of one of the best family sitcoms from the 90's "Full House". The reboot released its first season earlier this year to great reviews and many followers and is currently shooting season 2. During the first episode of season one the main characters DJ, Kimmy, and Stephanie made a reference to the boy band by playing one of their songs and doing a little dance routine so I think it is awesome that the group will make an actual appearance this upcoming season. Offset I know Andrea Barber (who plays Kimmy Gibbler) is a very big fan of the new kids which makes it even sweeter. No official date yet for when season 2 will premiere, but I know my family and I can't wait till it does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment