Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Music From JT?

New Justin Timberlake Album?


For a couple years now we have gotten to see a new side to Justin Timberlake otherwise known as the acting JT, but what ever happened to the singer? I know many have thought about when and if he will ever put out a new album out again and when people have asked him he has said as for right now he is happy doing movies but music will always be his first love. I was actually having this conversation yesterday with my husband about how with Justin being happy and married and not having any heartbreak to create a "Cry me a River" or "What goes around comes around" maybe he will just stick to making films. Well he literally just released a tease shall I say to give us all hope that in a few months we will yet again be hearing beautiful and catchy music coming from this amazing artist. I can not tell you how excited and happy I am that this day has come. (And yes if you haven't caught on I am a big JT fan) Check out this link http://tmbr.lk/imready, watch the clip and get ready to see what happens next!


No comments:

Post a Comment