Thursday, January 3, 2013

Adam Levine SNL host

Front man to music judge to comedy host?


We all know Adam Levine as the front man of the band maroon 5 and more recently as a judge on the music competition "The Voice". Well now he can add SNL host to his list of accomplishments. The 33 year old will be hosting the show on January 26th with musical guest Kendrick Lamar. He has performed with his band on the show previously but this will be his first time taking a stab at hosting. Personally I don't know how I feel about this host choice. I am interested to see how he does since he isn't known to be a comedic person or an actor. I also have to wonder what his band mates feel about this. I am sure they are happy for him but at the same time it has to hurt a little. Don't get me wrong I really like Adam Levine and Maroon 5, I am just curious to see how this goes. I honestly hope he does an amazing job and kills it. It will fun to see this unseen side to the sultry front man and who knows if he does do well maybe their will be some acting jobs in the works as with previous musical host (ex. Justin Timberlake). Good luck Adam Levine we will all see you in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment