Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Years Weddings

New Years Nuptials 

Now that we are a week into the 2013 we are finding out about a couple rumored and confirmed celebrity weddings that happened over the holiday. Lets start with the one wedding we know for sure happened. 

The forever (or so we thought) bachelor Mr. Hugh Hefner, 86, got married to his much younger bride Crystal Harris, 26. These two almost got married in 2011 but Crystal called it off days before the I do's. Do I think it is going to last, sure. I mean the man is almost 90 so I am sure Crystal can stick it out till he kicks the bucket in all seriousness. Do I think she loves him? I can't say. All I know is she is my age and I can't imagine marrying a man who is almost 90, though Mr.Hefner does look good for his age. I wish them both many years of happiness. 

Now with today's age of technology it is hard to not share everything. Miley Cyrus through out the holidays has being using instagram to show us her holiday fun and even a new puppy she just got. While doing this she might have also showed us all that in fact her and her fiance Liam Hemsworth actually tied the knot. In a few photos you can see him wearing a ring on his left ring finger and Miley herself has added two more rings to her engagement ring. This obviously makes us think that the two have already exchanged vows and are indeed husband and wife yet no one has officially confirmed that yet. I am sure soon enough we shall figure out if this rumor is true or not. 

And finally we have the couple that we have all been waiting to get married since they have 6 children together and have been together for seven years now. The rumor is they got married over Christmas in Turks and Caicos with their children and Brad's family in attendance  Who knows if this one is true or not. Sources on the island say they did get married though there are no photos and Brad and Angie have yet to confirm this news. Since these two like their privacy who knows when they will let us know if this actually happened or not. If it did good for them, I think it is about time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment