Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Justin Timberlakes new "Suit and Tie"

Justin Timberlakes new album



On Sunday night at midnight eastern time Justin Timberlake released his first single in almost 7 years. The song is called "Suit and Tie" and is featuring Jay-Z. I am not going to lie I stayed up to hear the new single and was disappointed at first. The beginning of the song is slow and I thought, "Wow this is what we have been all be waiting years for?" But then Justin brings up the tempo and gives us a catchy tune that was number #1 on itunes before Justin even woke up on Monday morning. I know the song is all over the radio and being loved by many, including myself. 
When he released the single he also posted a letter to his fans explaining to us how is new album will be coming out sometime this year and will be titled "The 20/20 Experience". He seems very excited to be putting out music as I am sure most of us our excited to be getting new music. 2013 should be a great year for JT. 



If you haven't heard the new song yet here is the link to his website where you can listen to it. Enjoy! http://countdown.justintimberlake.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment