Sunday, November 8, 2015

Review of "The Peanuts Movie"

"The Peanuts Movie" Review




Last night I took the family out to check out "The Peanuts Movie" and it was great. Being someone who has grown up loving Charlie Brown, Snoopy, and the whole peanuts gang it was nice to watch a children's movie that not only my kids wanted to see by myself and my own mother wanted to see as well. The story line is of course set around Charlie Brown and when he first meets his long time crush "the little red-headed girl". The whole movie you are rooting for Charlie Brown and he tries (and usually fails) to get the attention of the little red-headed girl. The movie had many cute scenes, but it also had some scenes that made you feel so bad for little Charlie Brown. I don't want to give the ending away, but I will say you will leave with a smile on your face. What I really loved about the movie was that even though it is made with all the new technology and animation techniques we have today it still felt like the 1960s cartoon we have all grown up watching. With a good opening weekend where they are looking to  make around 45 million I wouldn't be surprised if a second peanuts movie will be in the works, and frankly I don't mind that. I suggest, especially if you have kids, to have a family night and head out to see this film. Here is a look at the trailer for "The Peanuts Movie".

 

No comments:

Post a Comment