Monday, December 31, 2012

Baby New Year

New Years Baby's 



With today being New Year's Eve and the famous phrase baby new year being one were usually hear on this day I thought I would share two big celebrity baby stories that broke very recently. 

My first congrats go to Mr. Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila Alves welcomed their third child on Friday December 28th. They had a son and named him Livingston Alves McConaughey. Livingston joins his brother Levi, 4, and sister Vida, 3. I am sure just like their other children Livingston will be just as beautiful as his mommy and daddy. Report say both mother and baby are doing great. I am sure it will be a very busy 2013 for the McConaugheys now with 3 under the age of 5. 


Another couple that is going to be super busy in 2013 is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. They have just announced that Kim is in fact pregnant with her first child. She is supposedly 12 weeks along (3 months). I am sure this means there will be at least 3 more kardashian spin offs and/or specials for us to watch about the new little bundle of joy. No word on if there will be a "Kimye" wedding in 2013 yet since Kim is still not officially divorced for her ex Kris Humphries. I am sure when they do decide to get married it will just as big of a deal as her last wedding. Congrats to the couple and hopefully everything going well for them. 

I think 2013 is going to be a giant year for celebrity babies and weddings! Can't wait to watch it all unfold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment