Sunday, April 7, 2013

New Music From The Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers "Pom Poms"


The Jonas Brothers have just released their newest video for their new single "Pom Poms" and it is great. I think the new single shows that they are not just doing the same old pop thing that "boy bands" do but they are thinking a little out of the box with their sound which is great. When I first heard the single I immediately thought of another brother trio, Hanson. They are starting to sound more a like these days which is great I think since Hanson has always been a great band even when they aren't in the spotlight. I am very excited to hear the new Jonas Brothers album and I think if you like music that will make you dance and smile you should check it out as well. Here is the "Pom Poms" music video check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment