Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kathy Gets Cancelled

Bravo cancels "Kathy" 


Earlier this month it was reported that Bravo is canceling Kathy Griffin's late night talk show "Kathy". The show is currently in it's second season and I have found it to be very funny but I can see how they might be having trouble finding viewers. I will admit I have only seen the show a handful of times but when I did I thought it was hilarious. Luckily Kathy is doing a comedy tour right now so if you love her you can go see her live. There are also rumors going around that she shot a test pilot with her good buddy over at CNN Anderson Cooper who has also had his talk show cancelled. If you have seen these two together it is priceless. Seeing Anderson get so uncomfortable with the things that Kathy says (and does) is hilarious. If they did have a show together I would watch for sure. Nothing better than these two together, it is perfect. Let's see if this show ever works out and even if it doesn't I am sure these two will still be around doing something to entertain and in Anderson's case inform us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment