Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Newest Celeb Baby Names

They Named Their Baby What??

These days it seems like every celeb in Hollywood is about to pop out a baby and with celebrity babies comes the lovely names they decide on. In March two new bundles of joy came into the world with unique names. 





Kristen Bell and her fiance Dax Shepard welcomed their first child on March 28th, a baby girl named Lincoln Bell Shepard. I think this is a very interesting name for a little girl. I think it could possibly work for a little boy, but a girl I don't know. I do think it makes it cuter and more feminine that her middle name is Bell (Of coarse Kristen using her maiden name as the middle name). Lincoln is a hard name to shorten and make a nick name with so I wonder what little Lincolns nick name will be. Maybe they will just call her Bell for short which would be super cute. I am sure she is a little doll and congrats to Kristen and Dax.  








Former Playboy playmate Holly Madison welcomed her first child in the world in March as well with her boyfriend Pasquale Rotella. They had a little girl and named her Rainbow Aurora Rotella. I feel like this name isn't to far out there since I am pretty sure their are other people out there named Rainbow but it isn't one you hear every day that is for sure. Holly says she wanted her baby to have a unique name and knew a girl when she was younger who had that name and thought it was so pretty. I feel like Holly is such a girly girl it isn't surprising she named her daughter something like Rainbow Aurora. That little girl is already on her way to be super girly just like her mom. Congrats Holly. 








Then we have many couples that will have babies this year and I am sure their will be many more unique names. Kim Kardashian has been talking baby names these days and has mentioned even though she doesn't see this being the name they actually pick she thinks the name Easton would be cute for her baby. This would make the childs name Easton West. I mean really?? That is just asking for people to make fun of the kid I feel like. I am curious to see what they end up naming their child. I am sure we can expect it to be a little crazy and a little out there, especially if they are talking to their friends Beyonce and Jay-Z about names. We could get another name like Blue Ivy from them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment