Monday, October 26, 2015

Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato Announce the "Future Now" tour

Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato "Future Now" Tour




Today while appearing on "Good Morning America" Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato announced that next year the pair will be going on tour together on what they are calling the "Future Now" tour. The two of them have been friends for a very long time now from their days on Disney Channel ("Camp Rock") and have recorded with each other in the past so there is no surprise that the two would choose to do a tour together. The two also announced that they are starting their own record label called "Safe House" for up and coming artist to use. I am sure the tour will focus on the music from Nick's latest self titled album and Demi's new album "Confident".These two are both so hot right now and just keep putting out hit after hit that I am sure this will be one of the hottest tours in 2016. 


Speaking of tours and Nick Jonas, he is currently out on tour and I was lucky enough to catch his show this past Friday at The Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles. Nick put on a great show and was very entertaining. Being a big fan of his latest album it was fun to see it preformed live. I will say my only complaint about the show was that it was over so quickly but that could have been from the amazing time I was having. Nick did mention that he is currently recording for his new album so keep an eye out for that sometime next year.


My seats were quite high but this was my view of Nick. I'll say it wasn't a bad way to spend a Friday night. Hopefully I can make it out to the "Future Now" tour and catch him and Demi on the road next year too. I'll leave you for now with their biggest hits right now "Levels' and 'Confident". 









No comments:

Post a Comment