Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hollywood Baby Craze

Babies, babies everywhere

As usual many of Hollywood's elite are getting ready to add new bundles of joy to their families though I feel like there are many women who are due all at the same time this year. So lets take a look at who just had a baby, who just announced they are expecting a baby and who is just about ready to pop!







Congrats go out to Mr. and Mrs. Channing Tatum who just welcomed their first child into the world this past week in London. They had a little girl and named her Everly Tatum. I know some people have had mixed emotions about this name but I think it is adorable and I bet this baby is going to be beautiful just like her name (I mean come on look at her parents I am sure she will be gorgeous). Both mama and baby are doing great and I wish them all the best. 










Congrats also goes out to Jennifer Love-Hewitt and her new fiance/co-star Brian Hallisay. Jennifer is supposedly 3 months along with her first child. I wish them all the best. I am sure they will be make great parents. 












Now to talk about those women who are just about ready to pop..... 





Jessica Simpson who is pregnant with her second baby twitted this picture the other day showing us she is just about done being pregnant. She also might be losing her mind a little haha. She is having  a son this time around and is planning on naming him Ace. Jessica's due date isn't till the begining of August so sadly this mama has a couple more weeks to go, so hang in there Jess. 











Then you have Kim K who has finally confirmed what we all already knew, that she is in fact having a baby girl with her baby daddy Kanye West. This photo was taken this past weekend at her beautiful baby shower. Kim's due in early July so she is in the home stretch with one month to go. Luckily she just finalized her divorce so when she has her little bundle she will not legally be married to Kris Humphries. Personally I can not wait to see what they name this kid because you know it is going to be kind of out there. Truthfully though I wish her all the best. 







And finally we have the most exciting of them all Duchess Kate who  has looked amazing throughout her whole entire pregnancy and is due sometime in mid July. She has been all over the place during her pregnancy and has looked so graceful and beautiful the entire time. I am sure when she gives birth the whole world will be celebrating the birth of the future monarch. Even though they have not revealed what she is having I have a feeling it will be a girl and I could see them making her middle name Diana after Williams late mother. I just can't wait to see what the new royal baby will look like. I am sure it will be adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment