Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cirque du Soleil do MJ

Michael Jackson comes to life with Cirque du Soleil


If you have ever seen a Cirque du Soleil show you know they are amazing. I have seen the Cirque du Soleil Beatles LOVE show at the Mirage hotel in Las Vegas and it is one of the greatest things I have ever seen in my life. They have now announced they are bring us a new show called ONE and it revolves around the music of the incredible Michael Jackson. The story of the show is supposed to be about 4 people who go on a journey and while using Michael's music by journeys end they show us everything that Michael was about. I can only imagine how this show is going to look and sound, I just know it is going to be amazing and make MJ fans and I am sure the man himself proud. The show will be playing at the Mandalay Bay hotel in Las Vegas and tickets will go on sale to the general public on March 7. The show is set to officially premier June 29th but will have preview performances starting on May 23rd. I am sure tickets for the first couple weeks will be sold out very quickly. I can not wait to see this show and suggest everyone get a ticket to see it as well. And if you can't get tickets to this show you need to see one of the many other Cirque du Soleil shows playing in Vegas, I am sure they are all amazing and worth your time and money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment